Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, the information on these pages is gathered from my own experience, books, websites, and other people's experience. I will not be held responsible for any injury resulting from this information. If you have a medical condition, you should seek qualified medical advice and supervision at all times.
I successfully manage a number of conditions, including adenomyosis (which developed from endometriosis), sciatica,
kidney disease, and fibromyalgia (with secondary symptoms of Raynaud's syndrome,
costochondritis, bruxism, migraines, eczema and sinusitis). Aromatherapy helps with many of these.
I have also sprained my ankle very badly, multiple times. When I can manage, I enjoy hiking, tai chi and various other hobbies that help with pain management.
This information will be slowly moving over to my health blog: StillPain.com.
Many thanks and best wishes to the huge number of people who have emailed about this section of the site, requesting further information and giving support. I'm very happy knowing that I can help in some way!
- How to lose weight with chronic pain
- How vitamin D deficiency is linked to chronic pain
- Freelancer burnout - how to recover
- Downshifting: how to achieve work-life balance
- Endometriosis - if we ignore it will it go away?
- Endometriosis medications
- McKenzie exercises to relieve back pain
- Sciatic nerve pain relief - home & natural remedies
- Sciatica pain relief: medication options
- Natural joint pain relief
- Costochondritis treatments
- Exercising and costochondritis
- What is ideopathic pain?
- Managing pain without medication
- Pain at work
- How to be productive with fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia at work
- Lime juice benefits
- The hidden costs of clutter
- Making healthy meals on a budget